Re: localization of part/chapter numbering

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: localization of part/chapter numbering
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:06:24 +0100

Dear Zoltán, Giovanni, Darcy,

The best way to fix this is to improve the files hungarian.ts, chinese.ts,
etc.
that I created for this purpose.

These are style packages that are intended to be useful in combination with
any style file. Of course, the details will probably still be tricky,
since specific style files might overide certain macros in non-uniform ways.

But maybe Zoltán could try putting some of the suggested macros
in hungarian.ts and investigate how well this works with several styles.
Whenever you think that you found satisfactory solutions for this and
possible similar problems, then I will be happy to include the so-improved
version of hungarian.ts into the main distribution.

Best wishes, --Joris

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 03:26:52PM +0000, Giovanni Piredda wrote:

> On 23.09.22 16:48, Kovács Zoltán wrote:
> >Thank you, this is very helpful.
> >On the other hand, for future users it would be nice if this would
> >be automatically used,
>

> I do not know how to do that, but perhaps I can learn it; I'll take
> a look at the macro Darcy posted in this thread as well. If I am
> able to write something sensible I think the right thing to do is a
> pull request to the TeXmacs Savannah repository.
>

> G.

  • Re: localization of part/chapter numbering, TeXmacs, 11/06/2022