Partial shortcut (was Re: Missing { and })

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Partial shortcut (was Re: Missing { and })
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:04:49 +0100

On Monday 10 December 2001 16:23, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:
> I haven't played with it much, but is it possible to do macros that
> would allow one to have keystroke equivalents for keys that don't
> currently? For example, there's no keystroke equivalent for the
> partial differential "d", but I'd really like to learn to make a
> keystroke for it.

There actually IS a shortcut for <partial>. It is "E-E-d".

However if you want to define additional keyboard shortcuts, and find all the
predefined ones, you can read the "Help->Scheme" document and have a look in
$PREFIX/share/TeXmacs-$VERSION/progs/keyboard. This directory contains the
scheme files that defines (nearly?) all the key bindings for TeXmacs.

You can also hack menus, the font resolution system, etc...