Re: Partial shortcut (was Re: Missing { and })

  • From: Phil Mendelsohn <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Partial shortcut (was Re: Missing { and })
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:08:45 -0600

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 09:04:49PM +0100, David Allouche wrote:

> There actually IS a shortcut for <partial>. It is "E-E-d".

Doh! I'm surprised I missed it, but that's much better. Thanks.

> However if you want to define additional keyboard shortcuts, and
> find all the predefined ones, you can read the "Help->Scheme"
> document and have a look in
> $PREFIX/share/TeXmacs-$VERSION/progs/keyboard. This directory
> contains the scheme files that defines (nearly?) all the key
> bindings for TeXmacs. You can also hack menus, the font resolution
> system, etc...

Thanks. That's also what I wanted to know, though it looks like I'll
be too busy doing actual work to play with that for a little while.
That's OK, because most of them already exist and I'm just learning
them.

Cheers,
Phil

--
"Trying to do something with your life is like
sitting down to eat a moose." --Douglas Wood