Re: footnotes in section

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: footnotes in section
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:34:37 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 address@hidden wrote:

> I think there is a small bug in the numbering scheme for footnotes when they
> are introduced in a section (they received the same number as the section)
> but it is such a nice feature anyway !

I have been unable to reproduce this bug.
Would it be possible for you send a small file which demonstrates the bug?

-Joris-

P.S.: full support for footnotes has been added in TeXmacs 0.3.5.10.
At the moment, they are numbered 1,2,3,... We intend to add more subtle
ways of footnote numbering after version 1.0.

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~vdhoeven: personal homepage