Re: frustration

  • From: Jason Dagit <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: frustration
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:57:47 -0800 (PST)

I can't offer any help, without more information. I'm curious which
debian you are running. Do you know if you're using stable, testing, or
unstable? I have been able to get Texmacs working in both testing and
stable, but I have a friend running unstable and he hasn't been able to
get Texmacs to work.

Jason