Re: TeXmacs-1.0

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs-1.0
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:50:05 +0100

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 20:32, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> If you encounter a really important bug, then I can still fix it.

At least three really important bugs left.

First one:

Set margins menu item is still out of sync with how TeXmacs works, and do
not set the right margins. I already sent a simple fix for this problem.
It can be found at:
http://ddaa10.free.fr/texmacs/patch/0.3.5.14/set_margins.patch

Second one:

Create a new document, select paper media type, type hello world, insert
page break or new page, backspace, "Segmentation fault".

Third one:

It is described at
http://alqua.com/tmresources/bug%20-%20Command%20line%20open%20does%20not%20restore%20autosaved
It is important because it can cause loss of data.

And still many more, but there is no point in arguing about that.
--

-- David --