Re: new users

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: new users
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:54:16 +0100

Hi *,

>How do I stop an environment? I can start a theorem
> environment for instance, but I seem to be unable to
> stop it.

I tried this out.. after you're done with the Theorem, if
you hit Esc and follow it up by hitting right arrow twice,
it goes into an "expand theorem" mode but this seems to
switch out of Theorem mode and back to normal text mode.
I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it though...
I checked the tutorial but couldn't find anything on this
there...

To start writing normal text after a theorem I just press
"right arrow".

cheers,

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero