Re: auto-sectioning?

  • From: Nirmal Govind <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: auto-sectioning?
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:56:14 -0500

Well... you are really a questioning type, aren't you? Thanks god your
questions are always meaningful and relevant!

Sorry for the barrage of qns.. it's jus that I like TeXmacs quite a bit, a lot due to the flexibility offered by the Scheme type of settings that the user can make...

So, TeXmacs has nothing built-in for this kind of usage, but I designed a
package for my personal use that does exactly that. It is attached to this
mail.

I'll try this out today.. thanks for the package..

nirmal