Re: GNU Octave m-files for TeXmacs

  • From: michael graffam <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: GNU Octave m-files for TeXmacs
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

> * I had to change octmacs to tm_octave in octave.scm

Hmm. Yeah, I'll fix that. Originally I named it octmacs, but then changed it to tm_octave to be similar to the other scripts.

> * I do not understand where to put the *.m files so that they will be used in order to > produce the formatted output

Anywhere in your Octave path will work, or you can 'cd' into the directory where the scripts reside and execute them that way.

>What should I do with Andrey's interface?
>Does it have similar functionality as yours,
>or should some of his modifications in the source
>be applied too?

I haven't been able to play with Andrey's interface yet, but I imagine that in the long term it would be best to use his interface and my m-files.

Do you Yahoo!?