Re: New version 1.0.0.16 and new rpm's

  • From: Daniel Duparc <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: New version 1.0.0.16 and new rpm's
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:52:13 +0200

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:13:37 +0200
David Allouche <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 07:21:27PM +0200, Daniel Duparc wrote:
> > Incidentally, I have the same behaviour in TeXmacs 1.0.0.16,
> > freshly compiled, with the math symbols (\int etc...) in
> > titles, at least with the article style (#f instead of the
> > proper symbol).
>

> I am unable to reproduce the problem here. Can you tell me which
> version of GUILE you are using, and any other information which would
> allow me to reproduce the problem?

TeXmacs was compiled in a Mandrake Linux 8.2 box.
The version of Guile is 1.4.
Joris suspected that my installation of TeTeX was not fine,
at least for the fonts. However, at that time, I saw only
problems with fonts in TeXmacs (no problems with plain TeX,
LaTeX and LyX).

> As usual, the best would be to
> allow me to have remote session (ssh with X or VNC) on your computer
> so I can track the bug 'in situ', but I understand that may not be
> possible.

It is not definitely impossible, but we have to find dates and hours
when my computer is linked to the internet and when you can work
with it, which is not so easy.
So I would prefer another solution!
BTW, a solution may be that you come at my home,
if you live near Paris.

Did anybody see a similar problem in this list?

Best regards.
--
Daniel Duparc <address@hidden>
29 av. de la Commune de Paris