please an experience for me

  • From: Daniel Duparc <address@hidden>
  • To: Liste TeXmacs (users) <address@hidden>
  • Subject: please an experience for me
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:45:48 +0200

Can somebody make an experience for me:
1. open a TeXmacs file essay.tm
2. give it an article style (Document -> Style -> Article)
3. open a section (Text -> section -> section)
4. ask for a formula (click sigma then formula)
5. type in a \int symbol by clicking or by entering \int

Do you see an \int symbol (ie cmex character 82, bold, in 14pt)?
I personnally see an R ie cmr bold in 14pt.

Exporting the file in LaTeX (essay.tex) gives the correct symbols for
all the cmex characters.

Joris thought that my fonts installation in teTeX was not fine.
I am decided to fix it if it is broken but I would
be sure that I am the only person to have this
behaviour.

Best regards.
--
Daniel Duparc <address@hidden>