Segmentation fault

  • From: Nick Hopton <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Segmentation fault
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:47:42 +0100

I'm new here and new to TeXmacs.

So, before I start to tell you about my problem, I'd like to say, first and foremost, how much I appreciate the great efforts of people who write and freely publish programs like TeXmacs.

I've downloaded and installed TeXmacs-1.0.18 twice, once as an RPM and once as a source file. In both cases, when I start TeXmacs it appears to load satisfactorily, but after I've been using it for a few minutes it crashes with a 'segmentation fault' message. This is using Mandrake 9.0 on an Athlon-based PC.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this problem?

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nick Hopton and Anne Hopton