Re: Picture

  • From: Javier Arantegui Jimenez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Picture
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:38:20 +0100

Hello

-------------------
> Hi, i'am trying to insert a picture (eps) in my document and i don't
find
> how i can resize it. I've read the documentation but i must do
something
> wrong.

When you insert a picture an dialog window is opened. In the windows
there are two lines where you can read widht and height. There you
shoul put the scaling factor. For example if you want the picture
resized to the half, you must type there '*.5' (without ' and '). If
you don't want to change the aspect ratio you can specify different
scaling factors. The scaling factor can be bigger or smaller than 1.
Don't forget to type the *.

I am preparing a little howto about graphics and Texmacs, ther you can
find a more detail explanation. An early draft in English is in
<http://www.udl.es/usuaris/w3511782/texmacs/>. I hope that in a few
days we have a better document in English and translations to French
and to Spanish.

> PS2 : Sorry, i don't speak english at all.
So don't I.

Javier

  • Picture, Latreyte David, 10/25/2002
    • Re: Picture, Javier Arantegui Jimenez, 10/25/2002