Re: Picture

  • From: gmallucci <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Picture
  • Date: 26 Oct 2002 11:09:27 +0200

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 18:38, Javier Arantegui Jimenez wrote:

> I am preparing a little howto about graphics and Texmacs, ther you can
> find a more detail explanation. An early draft in English is in
> <http://www.udl.es/usuaris/w3511782/texmacs/>. I hope that in a few
> days we have a better document in English and translations to French
> and to Spanish.
>
> > PS2 : Sorry, i don't speak english at all.
> So don't I.
Really ? your English is perfect !

> Javier
I have enjoyed your Howto and it proved to be very useful in my
first experiments with this fantastic TeXmacs.

I takes time and patience, but it is definetely worth of a
"Nobel Prize" for Editing.

Hope you will soon edit a Spanish text of the Howto.I'am Italian, yes,
but I have no problem to read Spanish and that language sounds so
pleasant to me. "A las cincos de la tarde .."

Thank you for your efforts.

Giacomo

  • Picture, Latreyte David, 10/25/2002
    • Re: Picture, Javier Arantegui Jimenez, 10/25/2002
      • Re: Picture, Latreyte David, 10/25/2002
      • Re: Picture, gmallucci, 10/26/2002