Re: Picture

  • From: Latreyte David <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Picture
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:32:46 +0200

Le Vendredi 25 Octobre 2002 18:38, Javier Arantegui Jimenez a écrit :

> I am preparing a little howto about graphics and Texmacs, ther you can
> find a more detail explanation. An early draft in English is in
> <http://www.udl.es/usuaris/w3511782/texmacs/>. I hope that in a few
> days we have a better document in English and translations to French
> and to Spanish.

Thank you, it's exactly what i was looking for. Do you need any help to
translate your document in French ?

Again, i'd like to know if there is any possibility to emulate the
minipage environment or the picins package (which allows to place an
image in a paragraph)
Thanks for your answer.
--
Latreyte David http://www.gaule.org
Powered with Debian GNU/Linux Sarge

  • Picture, Latreyte David, 10/25/2002
    • Re: Picture, Javier Arantegui Jimenez, 10/25/2002
      • Re: Picture, Latreyte David, 10/25/2002
      • Re: Picture, gmallucci, 10/26/2002