Re: How to put a title to a book document

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to put a title to a book document
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 11:09:59 +0100

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 08:43:40PM +0100, Cyril Grunspan wrote:
> And what about my question : how to dedicate easily an article ?

What you request seems easy, but I do not really understand what you
expect. Could you be more specific on the structure and layout you
want?

I gather from what you say that "dedicate" is a standard structure in
some other tool, maybe LaTeX. Could you provide us with an example
document?

--
David Allouche | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer | http://www.texmacs.org