Re: Beginner question: how does index hyperlinks reference and glosary works ?

  • From: Michèle Garoche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Beginner question: how does index hyperlinks reference and glosary works ?
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:45:37 +0100

Le lundi, 4 nov 2002, à 22:21 Europe/Paris, Yannick Patois a écrit :

I'm expecting for more (label being unvisible, a sectioon number at the
reference location...), am I expecting too much ?
I think, but I'm very new too, you should create a glossary with text-automatic-glossary

What should I do ?
Got quite similar problems with hyperlinks and glossary entries...
When you create hyperlink, you have something like this:
<hyperlink|aaa|bbb>
So, when your cursor is between the <> just press return. It will transform the hyperlink into text. Thereafter your text can be print normally.

Michèle