Beginner question: how does index hyperlinks reference and glosary works ?

  • From: Yannick Patois <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Beginner question: how does index hyperlinks reference and glosary works ?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:21:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm a beginner working on my first texmacs document.
First, I must say that I'm impressed by teh quality of the displayed
typeset and the interface. This tool seems promissing !

But I have a question...
I created an article document (had to go into the file source to see that,
it's not marked in the menue) and created a title, sections, paragraphs,
etc. Seems good.

BUT now I tried to create some cross-referenc. OK, go to the insert menu,
found some item, got something like <label|stuff>.

Another place put the same way <reference|stuff> Seems fine.

Now I export as postscript... And hummm... Well, in the file I got nice
blue brackets and *exactly* what I typed...

I'm expecting for more (label being unvisible, a sectioon number at the
reference location...), am I expecting too much ?

What should I do ?
Got quite similar problems with hyperlinks and glossary entries...

Thanks.

Yannick

--
_/ Yannick Patois _________________ Address (home) __________________
| irc(undernet): Garp on #france25+ | 17, rue du Tonkin |