Re: Beginner question: how does index hyperlinks reference and glosary works ?

  • From: Yannick Patois <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Beginner question: how does index hyperlinks reference and glosary works ?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:57:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Michèle Garoche wrote:
> > Got quite similar problems with hyperlinks and glossary entries...
> When you create hyperlink, you have something like this:
> <hyperlink|aaa|bbb>
> So, when your cursor is between the <> just press return. It will
> transform the hyperlink into text. Thereafter your text can be print
> normally.

Thank you very much !That is really solving one of my biggest problem
(surprisingly I tried to remove the <inactive| > around the code in the
source and it didnt worked... Seems that it was is done by the Enter
key...

BTW how does one come back to the expended form for editing ?
Thanks.

Yannick

--
_/ Yannick Patois _________________ Address (home) __________________
| irc(undernet): Garp on #france25+ | 17, rue du Tonkin |