[Q] navigating a TeXmacs buffer

  • From: Leo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [Q] navigating a TeXmacs buffer
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:10:31 -0500

Hi all,

TeXmacs has great hypertext capabilities.
Whenever I double-click over a page in Table of Contents
Texmacs jumps to that page. Here is my question:

[Q] How can I jump back to the Table of Contents??

TeXmacs help documents provide this navigational capability via
"Browse Back" or "Browse forward" buttons located on the toolbar.

I would love this functionality extended to ordinary TeXmacs buffers.

Any help and advice are highly appreciated!

Thanks,
--Leo--