Re: vertical alignmend?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: vertical alignmend?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:04:40 +0100

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 01:24:04PM +0100, Marten Bauer wrote:
> Hello to ya all
>
> I have got this formula

> Phi_B / \ Phi_B'
> K^n ----> K^n
>
> the diganal lines are also arrow. I created a formula (A-$) and then
> created a
> tabbed table (3 Rows,3 Cols).
> How can i now align the PHI_B and Phi_B' in the middle of the arrows? I
> mean
> vertical aligned?
> I do not find any solution for this !

I am not sure what you want to do (here, things are properly aligned
without special action). But the solution is probably to use a 5
column table (the Phi_B and the / arrows in different columns) and
place the Phi_B in a subtable [Special cell properties->Subtable] then
play with the cell alignement setting of the whole row. Also, setting
the column span of the K^n cells to 2 may help.

--
David Allouche | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer | http://www.texmacs.org