BibTex Question

  • From: Sören Blom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: BibTex Question
  • Date: 03 Feb 2003 22:56:17 +0100
I'm relativly new to TeXmacs, but I like it more every time I use it and
it continues to replace my LyX/LaTeX environment.

Searching through this mailing list was helpful in several instances,
but what I can't figure out is how to sucessfully integrate a bibtex
file into my tm-Document.

I try to insert a bibliography, select style=plain and enter the
filename ("bib.bib"). The result is always that I get an empty
bibliography (even after "refreshing"). I tried it with absolute path,
the filename without the ".bib" and other things.

What am I doing wrong?

I use TeXmacs 1.0.1 on a Mandrake 9.0

Thanks in advance

Sören