Re: BibTex Question

  • From: Sören Blom <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: BibTex Question
  • Date: 04 Feb 2003 11:45:55 +0100

> There is a small explanation on the user manual (help>Manual>automatic
> generation ...).
> You have to cite each entry that you want to appear in your bibliography
> (visible or invisible citation).
> Moreover, I have remarked that you have to update 3 times your
> bibliography so that all changes will be really made.

Thanks for the immediate response.

I do get an bibliography now, after updating three times. My problem
though is, that the whole thing dissappears after citing this entry:

@InCollection{CO97,
Author = "Corradini, Andrea and Ehrig, Hartmut and Heckel, Reiko
and Korff, Martin and Lowe, Michael and Ribeiro, Leila
and Wagner, Anika",
Title = "Algebraic Approaches to Graph Transformation - Part
{I}: {S}ingle Pushout Approach and Comparison with
Double Pushout Approach",
BookTitle = "Handbook of Graph Grammars and Computing by Graph
Transformation. Vol.\ {I}: Foundations",
Publisher = "World Scientific",
Editor = "Rozenberg, G.",
Pages = "247--312",
url = "citeseer.nj.nec.com/corradini96algebraic.html",
year = 1997,
}

On the console I get no errors from bibtex, but as soon as I update
the complete bibliography is gone and won't come back?!?

Any ideas?

Sören