Re: presentation

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: presentation
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:06:54 +0200

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 01:05:18PM +0200, Luca wrote:
> I did check installing sawfish produces the presentation mode to work
> but some detalis:

> alvaro was right that for the moment it is useless since I am not
> able to produce a goodlooking 1 slide view.... as for example via
> acrobat reader cntrl L any suggestion?

I do not know what Acrobat expects.

But it is known that the PostScript produced by TeXmacs is badly
rendered by Acrobat Reader (because it uses Type3 raster fonts).

Native PDF export is planned after the improvement on htmltm/mathml
filters I am currently working on.

> In fact I do think that the switch is the only thing I could do

Right, presentations are meant to be used by switch.

I have some experimental tools here (relying on tools in the
new experimental html import filter) to create nested switches from a
regular documents and easily browse those nested switches.

> but how to prevent the left side gray background in the view?

Select "Automatic" page type in the Document menu.

-- DDAA