Re: presentation

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: presentation
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:49:41 +0200

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 08:30:32PM +0200, Álvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:

> > I have some experimental tools here (relying on tools in the
> > new experimental html import filter) to create nested switches from a
> > regular documents and easily browse those nested switches.
>
> Does your experimental code make it also possible to export switches
> through concatenation of its content, not one by one? That would be very
> valuable for me, since I have to export some slides to HTML...

Not yet, but I intend to implement a switch deconstruction operation
(which should essentially do what you want). Do not hold your breath
though. I am still completely dedicated to the html/mathml converters.

Generally, that fits in a general plan to design a library of flexible
tools to operate on texmacs documents. Using this library, this kind
of operation would be much simpler to implement than it is currently.

-- DDAA