Re: presentation

  • From: Luca <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: presentation
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:03:08 +0200

I will answer to my self and maybe it can help someone else
when I do insert a folded switch It appears with withe bullet
then you type what you want to be the title,
from the menu insert you choose switch unfold and the bullet become black
then you type whatever else you want to appear when you decide to unfold the switch.
then you fold it and when you come back to this switch only the title will appear and you will have to unfold if you want the complete stuff you entered in the unfolded switch....
To more questions are:
In a real time presentation what is the keys combination to unfold the switch?
Is there any other possibilities apart from bulletts?
Luca