Using TeXmacs for Presentations

  • From: Peter Koepke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Peter Koepke <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Using TeXmacs for Presentations
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:38:40 +0200 (CEST)

Dear TeXmacs community,

I have been using TeXmacs since the beginning of this year and it has
become my
standard tool for writing maths and other texts. This is superb
software which puts into practice ideas which other have thought to be
impossible to implement. Thanks for the ingeneous concept and the effort!!

I would like to present my mathematical texts directly in lectures and
talks. Since I am using GNOME, I can use the presentation mode. By
adjusting the paper size, I can make one page fit exactly into my laptops
screen. If I had a key combination, by which the text would move exactly
one page up or down, this would give me a perfect slide show of the
lecture, without printing into ps, opening gv etc. Also corrections could
be done within the presentation mode.

Can somebody give me a scheme-command, which will implement moving exactly
one page up or down?

Thanks and best wishes,

Peter Koepke