Re: Using TeXmacs for Presentations

  • From: Peter Koepke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Using TeXmacs for Presentations
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:19:28 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

> On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 12:03, David Allouche wrote:
> > Sorry for the complicated answer... I have a some experimental code
> > which does some complicated construction and browsing of switches, but
> > it depends on outdated function names and it is quite big.
>
> I am also interested in doing presentations with TeXmacs and doing them
> directly from TeXmacs would be significantly easier than what I am doing
> right now. (TeXmacs->PS->Image->gThumb Presentation)

OK, putting some kind of hyperlinks into documents will allow surfing
through the document. Still I think that a simple solution could and
should be possible. The GUI is able to position the file exactly at the
beginning of the file, it can also move by approximately one page up or
down, and it can position the file if I am using the drawbar of the
TeXmacs window. After the document is cut up into pages as in the paper
mode, it should be possible to position the top left hand corner of each
page exactly in the top left hand corner of the X-window or of the full
screen.

Somebody has some good ideas for this?

Best,

Peter Koepke