octave-plugin

  • From: Michel <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: octave-plugin
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:11:59 +0100

Hey, I'm using the octave-plugin and it works great! I hope I'm on the right mailinglist, or do you have to report things for plugins elsewhere?

If here ...
I'm testing it out to see if I'm going to use this instead of matlab for school. A gui is always nice , although not essential.

There is one thing till now .. I downloaded plot3 from octave.sourceforge.net. It seems to work, but it only prints out the text for the imagefile ..it doesn't show the picture.
The plot is shown in gnuplot when I do it in the CLI.

t=0:pi/50:10*pi;
plot3(sin(t),cos(t),t)

The command 'plot' shows a picture.

Thanks,

Brabants Michel

using octave 2.50.0 (both latest stable).

  • octave-plugin, Michel, 01/06/2004