Re: [TeXmacs] Install & configure

  • From: Andreas Seidl <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Install & configure
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:27:00 +0100 (CET)

Tom,

> Two obstacles have presented while trying to get TeXmacs fully
> operational in cygwin on Win2kPro and also WinXPhome. Problems appear
> the same in openbox and fvwm. I would appreciate assistance to resolve
> these.

actually you don't need a windows manager like fvwm to use TeXmacs. Once
you have TeXmacs installed (see e.g. my recent mails about the new (but
still unofficial) cygwin package), it suffices to start TeXmacs by:

XWin -multiwindow -clipboard&
texmacs &

Andreas.
--
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl

  • Install & configure, tomleemcard, 01/04/2004
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Install & configure, Andreas Seidl, 01/20/2004