Help inserting OOo table

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Help inserting OOo table
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:07:48 +0100

Hello,

I need to insert an OpenOffice.org spreadsheet in a TeXmacs document. The
problem is that the table is quite big. It's a 2 landscape page table. And,
as usual, my document is portrait.

I have tried to create a couple of postscript files. I have inserted the
first
of them as a picture. Apparently there were no problems but when I previewed
the document using Ghoscript I got an empty page. It was strange because
during a moment I could see the table and it vanished almost instantaneously.
When I printed I just got an empty page with the header and the page number.

I tried to convert the postscript files to EPS using Image Magic but I got a
low resolution bitmap.

I am begining to think that the only solution left is to cut and paste in a
precomputer age way using scissors and glue ;-)

If there were no other way I could retype all the table in TeXmacs but I
don't
know how to create a landscape table in a portrait document.

Any help will be welcomed,

Javier