Crash on deleting a paragraph (1.0.3.5, Linux)

  • From: Ted Turocy <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Crash on deleting a paragraph (1.0.3.5, Linux)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:23:28 -0600

Hi texmacsers:

I've encountered a misbehavior in my freshly-built 1.0.3.5.

I've discovered that selecting an entire paragraph of text and then
deleting it, either with the backspace key or using "cut" (with intent
to paste elsewhere) crashes TeXmacs. The console output on the failure
is this:

---begin output---

The tree was

editor
| /home/arbiter/research/lottery/lottery.tm
Fatal error: concat expected
In function: 'edit_text_rep::correct_concat'

--- end output ---

The problem seems to be at the paragraph level. Selecting and deleting
only parts of a paragraph doesn't cause any problems.

Can anyone else replicate this? I can try to investigate further if it
will help.

TT
--
address@hidden -- Assistant Professor, Economics, Texas A&M