How to add a new math enviornment in TeXmacs?

  • From: Xiliang LIU <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: How to add a new math enviornment in TeXmacs?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:46:09 -0500

Hi,

Can anyone give me a step-by-step instruction to add a new math environment
in TeXmacs?
It is very easy in Latex, say I want to add a theorem-like environment called
assumption.
thus I can use \newtheorm{assumption}{Assumption}. However the teXmacs manual
does not
give sufficient details as how I can do the same thing.

Another problem with me is that the numbering for the enviornments in texmacs
are always
wrong, it uses one single counter for all types of enviornments while I want
to use different
counter for different enviornments. Is there anyone got the same problem and
how to solve
that problem?

Thank you.

Xiliang