How translate 'Lista de figuras'?

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: How translate 'Lista de figuras'?
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:38:32 +0200

Hello,

In the area of Spain where I live the people is bilingual. Spanish and
Catalan
are both official languages. Usually I do not write in Catalan, so I haven't
missed the lack of Catalan as one of the languages you can select in TeXmacs.
But, now I am translating to Catalan one document I wrote in Spanish. I have
almost finished the work but I have found a problem: the automatic generated
text as 'Lista de figuras' (List of figures) or 'Tabla', for example. I don't
know how translate them.

I must finish the translation as soon as possible. Is there any fast and
dirty
way to translate this labels? I have read the documentation but I haven't
been able to find the solution there. If you could point me where it is, I'd
be very grateful.

I know that that the best solution is related to styles. But, frankly, now I
don't have time to learn about them. Maybe in the future...

Thank you,

Javier