Re: [TeXmacs] How translate 'Lista de figuras'?

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How translate 'Lista de figuras'?
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:17:52 +0200

Hello Javier,

I'm sorry if it's too late for you, I just came back from holidays.

I have asked in the past that translations get modularized in order to
let people change the environment names' translations to their liking.

But fortunately it's very easy to do what you mean, just check and
change

/usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/langs/natural/dic/english-spanish.scm

You might even want to submit (when you have time) an
english-catalan.scm file to Joris.

á.

--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero