Re: [TeXmacs] problems on solaris

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] problems on solaris
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:26:58 +0200

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 12:42:17PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> TeXmacs] Loading ecrm11 at 300 dpi
> Warning: I could not find the TeX font ecrm10 at 330 dpi
> I will use the standard font cmr10 instead
>
> Fatal error: No active view in 'tm_server_rep::get_meta'

Try installing the precompiled fonts package. That should give enough
data to let texmacs start up. Further font generations will work
properly if they happen after the window stuff has been initialized.

Another way is modifying texmacs to make it use a sane windowing
toolkit, but that's probably not an option for you at the moment :)

--
-- ddaa