ddaa's status

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: ddaa's status
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:48:26 +0200

Attentive TeXmacs users may have noticed that I have become very quiet
for a couple of months and that I no longer post my monthly dozen of
patches on Savannah.

For 16 monthes, from december 2002 to march 2004, I had the privilege to
be a full-time paid TeXmacs programmer, thanks to the CNRS, IRMAR and
the territorial collectivy of the city of Rennes, France.

My contract has expired on the 1st of april and I have taken an extended
leave from all TeXmacs things. I am very grateful to all the people who
have helped me get the job. During these 16 months, I have learnt a lot
of things, became a better programmer, and acquired a serious reference
as an free software engineer.

I am still working a bit on Proclus with Alain Herreman, so I should
stay mostly aware of what is going with TeXmacs. You will probably hear
from me from time to time.

Thanks again to Joris, Marie-Françoise Coste-Roy, the IRMAR, the CNRS
and Rennes-Métropole for that valuable experience.

--
-- ddaa