Re: [TeXmacs] X titlebar & iconname

  • From: Brian Keck <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] X titlebar & iconname
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:37:10 +1000

>> I've had a look at the source. Would it be a reasonable approach to try
>> to create a scheme binding for x_window_rep::set_name()?
>
>You have no direct access to x_window_rep from the glue code.
>You would rather have to add an additional method to tm_data_rep
>in order to set the menu name. You may take a look at
>tm_data_rep::new_menu_name and add a hack.

Thanks for the help. But I still have the feeling we're not quite
talking about the same thing. I don't think I've ever mentioned menus.
I don't want new menu entries or menu names. I want scheme procedures
that will change the X titlebar & iconname to specified values.

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding you.

Brian Keck