Re: [TeXmacs] Change lists level.

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Change lists level.
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:24:03 +0100

Hola,

El Jueves, 25 de Noviembre de 2004 07:27, address@hidden escribió:
> Hello, I'm new in TeXmacs, and I use the 2002 version (i can't find the
> version number anyware).

That's easy. You should start TeXmacs writing: texmacs --version:

javier@udlnet-09-115:~> texmacs --version

TeXmacs version 1.0.4.4
(c) 1999-2003 by Joris van der Hoeven

You can download the most update version in <http://www.texmacs.org>. To know
when a new version is released use Freshmeat subscription service.

> I created this list using the button "bolos" (sorry, I use spanish version
> and I don't know how "bolos" is said in english) and, then, selecting
> "Guiones" from the appearing menu.

To know the English translation of menu entries, icons, etc. click on the
world icon and then select Británico. Alternately Edit -> Preferencias ->
Idioma -> Británico.

Javier

--

Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es