New TeXmacs package available for Slackware 10

  • From: am29 <address@hidden>
  • Subject: New TeXmacs package available for Slackware 10
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:01:48 +0100

Hi, I've recently submitted a texmacs .tgz package to www.linuxpackages.net and it has been accepted yesterday.
Lately I used texmacs a lot on my slackware and at the end I decided to create my own package. I started creating my own packages since texmacs 1.0.3 but I submitted my first .tgz only now, with texmacs 1.0.4.4.
I've compiled texmacs for i686 on slackware 10 using the default optimization value but now I'm planning to change CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to obtain packages compatible whit i486. Usually slack packages are compiled with
-O2 -march=i486 -mcpu=i686
and I'd like to know if other optimization are suggested/needed. I used

./configure

and I've found

enabling optimizations, -O3 -fexpensive-optimizations -fno-default-inline -fno-inline

Should I keep those value?
If someone uses slack he could find .tgz at

http://www.linuxpackages.net/pkg_details.php?id=4967

Alessandro