Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the location of .TeXmacs directory on Windows

  • From: "Dan Martens" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Changing the location of .TeXmacs directory on Windows
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:36:06 -0500

The /tmp directory is cleaned out when the program starts. It contains alot of data leftover from image processing commands etc. I suppose something should be done about possibly cleaning this out on program exit. I will look into this and let you know. Until such time, you can always clear it manually. I will probably have a build out for this tomorrow and I will post a message to the users group.
I apologize for this, but TeXmacs was never designed for tight resource environments.

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <address@hidden>