TeXmacs Startup Problems: Help {Tutorial, Online Help}

  • From: "Marshall Feldman" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: TeXmacs Startup Problems: Help {Tutorial, Online Help}
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:04:00 -0500

Hi,

I’m trying to get going with TeXmacs and running into many, many problems. I’m hoping people on this list will help me solve them. To keep the problems separate, I will ask about them in separate posts. This is the first one.

I’ve installed both WinTeXmacs and regular TeXmacs under Cygwin/X. On both of them the links on the Help menu to the Tutorial and to Online Help are grayed out. Even though TeXmacs displays submenus for these items, nothing happens when I click on the menu entries. How does one activate these items in the Help menu?

Thanks.

Dr. Marshall Feldman, PhD
Associate Professor and Associate Chair
Department of Community Planning and Landscape Architecture
The University of Rhode Island
310 Lippitt Hall
Kingston, RI 02881-0815
Tel. 401.874.5953