A question about texmacs on cygwin

  • From: Nachiketa Sahoo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: A question about texmacs on cygwin
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:40:28 -0500

Hi all,

This might be a bit silly, but, is there a way to start one R session
inside Texmacs ? The texmacs is installed on cygwin and R is installed
natively on windows xp. Similarly what about Octave installed natively
on windows and Maxima installed natively on windows. I assume that it
is possible to start a session of any of these programs when they are
installed on cygwin. In fact I am in the process of trying them out,
just curious if I can use the native windows installation of any of it
to start a session in TexMacs installed on cygwin.

Just so that we don't confuse, it's a texmacs installed on cygwin, not
the wintexmacs, that I am using.

Thanks,
Nachi

  • A question about texmacs on cygwin, Nachiketa Sahoo, 04/01/2005