Re: [TeXmacs] Howto Input Algorithm

  • From: John P Daigle <address@hidden>
  • To: "Peter Pan" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Howto Input Algorithm
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:42:28 -0400

There is no code to show.

There is an environment under the text menu called "code" and you can place items in a numbered list with a menu bar click.

So I use these two features together, so that the algorithm appears in a different font with numbered lines. When I want to type in a keyword like FOR or DO, I just capitalize the word.

I use the "name" content tag so that the name of the algorithm is in small caps, and use the math environment to enter special symbols like arrows or >= signs or sets. This looks okay to me, but it is a purely stylistic choice.

john p daigle