Re: [TeXmacs] udesired output in math mode

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Luca <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] udesired output in math mode
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:14:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Luca wrote:
> I attach one file as example of an undesired output.
> There is a big modulus and a square as exponent.
> THe right modulus become a little modulus if I put a superscript....
> Is is a feature?
> So how can I obtain a big right modulus with exponent at the right eigth?

By default, large bars | and || are understood as separators for use in
*between* large opening and closing brackets. If you need a left bar or
a right bar, then you should use the opening/closing bracket icon or
Mathematics -> Symbol -> Large opening/closing bracket.

  • Re: [TeXmacs] udesired output in math mode, Joris van der Hoeven, 04/26/2005