Re: [TeXmacs] indenting first paragraph

  • From: Kris Kuhlman <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] indenting first paragraph
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:51:58 -0700

Thanks, I tried different combinations of changing the two macros, and it seems that only the <section-normal> macro affected the indentation of the first paragraphs. The section, subsection and subsubsection titles are now indented too, but I guess that is fine.

I was trying to figure out if I could stop the titles from being indented too by defining a new macro <section-normal-no-indent>, which is a copy of <section-normal> (but without the indenting), and use that in the <section-normal-bold> which seems to be called by the <section-title> macros in the section-book.ts style file. This seemed to make no difference.

I guess I shouldn't be playing around with these files, if I don't really know what is going on... Thanks, though.

Kris