Macros

  • From: Amit Dubey <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Macros
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:16:51 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I tried entering this macro:

<assign|slide|<macro|name|<with-color|blue|<very-large|...>>>>

I was entering this in the editor. I have a couple problems.
First, it is a bit annoying that things like <assign and <with-color
need you to press Alt-Forward to move to the next cell, whereas
things like blue require you to press Forward only, and screw up
if you press Alt-Forward by accident. This is very logical if you
think about it, but very annoying if you're trying to type something
in.

Second, after typing very-large, I typed "\arg Alt-Forward name":
I wanted <arg|name>. However, this ended up as the string "argname".
Why did this happen?

Thanks,
-Amit Dubey