Problems with no-indent*

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problems with no-indent*
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:40:38 +0200

Hello,

I mentioned in a previous message that I was searching for a way to type
in footnotes without slowing down the editor in the editing phase.
Waiting for a better solution, I wrote the following simple macro

<assign|fnote|<\macro|text>
<document|<with|font-base-size|9|<arg|text>><no-indent*>>
</macro>>

Which, when I finish the document, will be reimplemented using
\footnote.

The macro should print "text" in small size and remove indent. The
problem with "disable indentation before" (=no-indent*) is that one can
no longer write a paragraph, i.e. the lines don't wrap.

Do you know how to redesign the macro?

'A.