Re: [TeXmacs] \tag{..} in TeXmacs?

  • From: Armin Straub <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] \tag{..} in TeXmacs?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:24:12 +0200

Hallo,

> > > Sure, use the "equation-lab" macro.
> >
> > thanks for mentioning this nice macro. Actually it does exactly what I
> > was doing by hand before: adding some space and then the content in
> > brackets.
> >
> > Is it possible however to right-align the content just as in the case of
> > numbering a equation?
>
> If you mean to right-align the (), it is automatically done if one uses
> \equation-lab as a substitute of \equation. Maybe you are inserting
> \equation-lab _inside_ an existing equation environment?

You are right. I was using equation-lab inside an equation.

I now tried it as a replacement for equation and it is working as it should,
think. But is there another way to specify some right-aligned text like this?
Maybe within a regular equation and without the brackets?
Or is this possible via some ingenious macro?

Thank you very much
--
Armin Straub