Re: [TeXmacs] Screencasts about TeXmacs

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Screencasts about TeXmacs
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:53:05 +0100

Hello,

El Miércoles, 30 de Noviembre de 2005 20:47, Henri Lesourd escribió:
> Did you also recorded the movements of the mouse,
> in your flash file ?

No, I didn't. Wink simulates the movements of the pointer. The program let
you
put the pointer in the place you want and it let you choose the type of
pointer (arrow, double arrow, pointing finger, sandclock, etc.).

> Because (I'm under Linux),
> and the interval between some images is quite
> long (I have a blank screen during that time),
> I never see animations...

That's weird. Maybe the problem is related to the Flash player you are using.
Linux versions of flash player, especially old ones, are well known because
their low performance. Have you try to update it?

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es